LIGHTER. STIFFER. STRONGER.
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle™ CARBON TUNED™ crankset is our lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Eagle™ represents our newest 1x drivetrain technologies
• Eagle™ is a lighter, tougher, quieter, more durable and more precise drivetrains
• Eagle™ features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance
• Eagle™ has a significant weight advantage over other drivetrains
• Eagle™ technology allows an expanded, optimum, 500-percent gear range — a 20-percent increase over our other 1x
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• DUB™ technology delivers the lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
• All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
• All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
• The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
Chainring Size: 30, 34
Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
Chain line: 49.0mm, 52.0mm, 66.5mm, 76.5mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Aluminium
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Carbon
Colour (Crank arm): Black, Gold
All out products are shipped by DHL/UKMail providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over $630 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - DHL/UKMail
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be $63 or over
For all other orders including those under $63 there is a postage charge of $8
European & International delivery charges are zoned out as follows.(Bikes are not shipped internationally)
Zone 1 - Belgium, Luxemborg, France, Netherlands, Germany, Republic Of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Chanel Islands, North Scotland
Zone 2 - Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Switzerland
Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Spain
Zone 4 - Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Hungry, Sweden, Poland
Zone 4 - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Norway, Greece, Romania, Iceland,Serbia, Latvia
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details