THE NEWLY REFRESHING MOJAVE COLOUR IS HERE please call to hear more information and check availability.
A mountain bike with extraordinary versatility and category bending capability that redefines performance across every type of trail. We took the progressive long, and low geometry of the original Switchblade and pushed it even further with a longer reach, slacker head angle and steeper seat angle. Always with an eye on confidence - inspiring design, we shortened and straightened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow for longer travel Dropper Seatposts in a more compact overall frame design. The adjustable flip chip from our Firebird 29 adds geometry adjustability, enabling the Switchblade to be easily optimized for 29”, 27.5+ or 27.5”/29” reverse mullet setups without compromise. All of this versatility is packaged in a even lighter, Pivot Hollow Core Carbon frame with plenty of room for a large water bottle in all sizes.
New vertical shock layout design builds on dw-link’s legacy of class - leading performance, making it the most capable and adaptable Switchblade ever. A more aggressive rising rate makes 142mm of travel suppler off the top of the stroke, offers more support in the middle and gives it huck-to-flat bottoming control at the end. We worked closely with Fox to develop an all new piston and valve tune on its Float X that delivers new levels of sensitivity and traction. Coil Shock compatibility and full Fox Live Valve integration give the new Switchblade mtb unequalled suspension adaptability and performance.
• 142mm of supple, yet efficient DW-Link™ suspension.
• Equipped with a 44mm offset, 160mm travel, Fox 36 FIT Grip2 Factory or Performance series forks.
• Patented position sensitive anti-squat, eliminates pedal bob during hard pedalling efforts.
• Improved traction and versatility in a variety of conditions.
• Superior pedalling performance without sacrificing braking or suspension feel.
• Allows a more compact frame design. Stiffer, lighter and uses less material.
• Better Fox Live-Valve integration.
• More progressive shock rate. Also works with coil shocks.
• Build Kit options offering full Fox Live-Valve Integration.
Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new FLOAT X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
Fits riders between 152cm and 200+cm (5' and 6'7"+).
• Longer reach.
• Slacker head angle.
• Steeper seat tube angle.
• Shorter seat tubes with longer insertion depths for longer travel dropper posts.
• Flip-Chip upper linkage mount for adjustable geometry in seconds.
• Internal and external lower headset cup option.
• Compatible with both 29", 27.5+. Also works with 27.5" rear and 29" front (reverse mullet) without compromise thanks to adjustable geometry.
Hassle free, full length internal cable routing, with Pivot's easy to service and silent Cable Port System.
• Improved water bottle clearance - large bottle fits on all sizes with all shock types.
• Full control over standover height with new shock orientation.
Ultra-light, size specific, optimized, full Hollow Core Carbon frame, featuring leading edge carbon fibre materials and Pivot's proprietary moulding technology for a lighter frame and high stiffness to weight ratio.
Frame Weight: 2.6kg/5.7lbs (Small w/o shock).
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 GRIP2 29" - 160mm|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridg|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail - 35mm (XS) | 45mm (S-XL)|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Team Low Carbon - 760mm (XS) | 780mm (S-L) | 800mm (XL)|
|Tape/Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 4-Piston|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV 12-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed|
|Chainset||RaceFace Aeffect R 32t|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29" | 15x110mm F - 12x157mm R|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (Medium Width)|
|Seat Post||Fox Transfer Factory - 150mm(SM), 175mm (MD-XL)|
All out products are shipped by FedEx providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over $630 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - FedEX
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be $63 or over
For all other orders including those under $63 there is a postage charge of $10
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details