The Firebird has one goal – to be the fastest. The fastest Enduro bike for our team riders, the fastest park bike, the fastest way to rail a top-to-bottom mega-descent – no matter whether that descent is in Moab or Morzine. Every aspect of our long travel 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its dw-link suspension. Whether you’re chasing EWS podium glory or harbouring a burning desire to tear down the sky in a supersonic plume of dust, the Firebird is your ticket to pure speed.
Modern geometry tailored for aggressive riding lets the Firebird rail at warp speed with battleship stability and laser precision. A relaxed head angle, long reach and generous wheelbase are the key ingredients of high-speed composure. Balance and responsiveness are brought into the mix via size specific chainstays and seat tube angles, ensuring that the Firebird remains nimble and responsive at all times, in all conditions. 165mm of ultra-capable dw-link suspension soaks up everything from jumbled moonscapes to massive G-outs and still snaps to attention and climbs with more authority than bikes offering inches less travel. Fast up, fast down. Fast.
“Sweet bike, man.” It’s the ultimate lift-line compliment. In the case of the Firebird, that sweetness is only skin deep. Appearances can be deceptive. When you’re coming in way too hot on the wrong side of the safe line, you want a partner with lightning reflexes and the dispassionate calm of a cold blooded killer. The Firebird’s Hollow Core carbon construction cleanly disguises its psychotic side with a taut, sturdy, deceptively lightweight frame that calmly gets you out of the most gripped situations, in much the same way that James Bond can get his hands really dirty while keeping his suit perfectly clean. Super-capable suspension, planted handling, perfectly selected components, shaken, not stirred; the cocktail mix for blazing speed. Drink up!
• Unique chainstay lengths for each bike size insure super-planted riding without sacrifice for every rider regardless of height.
• Chainstays increase from 43.1cm on the Small to 44.5cm on the XLarge in the Low position.
• Variable chainstay lengths and kinematics combine to create the perfect centred “in-the-bike” feel for every size rider. Whether your short, tall or in between the Firebird provides next-level balance and composure.
• Patented position-sensitive anti-squat eliminates pedal bob during hard pedalling efforts.
• Improved traction and versatility in a variety of conditions.
• Superior pedalling performance without sacrificing braking or suspension feel.
• Allows a more compact frame design – stiffer, lighter, and a more centralized and lower centre of gravity.
• Fox Live integration.
• Progressive shock rate optimized for high volume air shocks and coil applications.
• Excellent water bottle clearance – bottle fits on all sizes with all shock types.
• Full control over standover height.
• Designed to make the Firebird impossibly plush on the downhill, consistently efficient when climbing, with imperceptible transitions.
• Two-layered suspension are independently custom tuned to provide the most supported, widest open settings.
• Pro and Team builds available with Fox Factory 38 FIT LIVE 170mm fork Fox Factory LIVE shock providing 165mm rear travel.
• “High” and “Low” settings on the Pivot Flip Chip allow riders to easily configure geometry.
• Make adjustments to accommodate rider style or trail conditions.
• Moving from the “High” to “Low” setting changes the BB height from 355.8mm to 350.0mm and steepens the head and seat angles by .6 degrees.
• Fits riders 5’2” to 6’9” + with size range Small through XLarge.
• Independent strength to weight analysis for each frame achieves consistent performance metrics.
• Variable tube sizing and custom-tuned carbon lay-up scales stiffness across all sizes, ensuring.
optimal ride characteristics for all rider profile.
• Build options allow all riders to select exactly the spec to complement personal riding style.
• Pro and Team builds.
• Race builds available with Fox Performance Elite Float X air shock and Fox Performance 38 170mm forks as well as LIVE Valve options.
• 31.6 mm seatpost diameter, UDH compatible, and built with Pivot’s proprietary internal cable routing system.
• Pivot exclusive on-the-bike tool system created in collaboration with Topeak.
• Unweight hydration packs by strategically locating essential repair items under either the top tube or BB.
• Available as Dock Ninja CO2, Dock Ninja Tool Box T16+, or Dock Ninja Toll Box Mini 20 Pro.
|Fork||Fox Factory 38 GRIP2 29" - 170m|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Team Low Carbon - 800mm|
|Tape/Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 4-Piston|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV 12-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed|
|Chainset||RaceFace Aeffect R 32t|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29" | 15x110mm F - 12x157mm R|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Volt Pro (Medium Width)|
|Seat Post||Fox Transfer Factory - S (150mm) - M/L (175mm) - XL (200mm)|
All out products are shipped by FedEx providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over $630 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - FedEX
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be $63 or over
For all other orders including those under $63 there is a postage charge of $10
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details