Big climbs, fast attacks, all-day adventures: down-country may be an industry buzzword, but that's what so many riders have always done.
Down-country is all about: ramp up quickly, taper down quickly and repeat.
The Moventor 2.0 is ideal for the demands of mountain bikers who feel at home on steep trails.
The MTB helmet is light, well ventilated and has a deeper fit that gives more protection to the back of the head.
When the path points downwards, the 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets provide good ventilation.
Thanks to the Zoom Ace MTB adjustment system, the helmet can be individually adjusted to your head.
This is especially important when going off-road.
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a permanent connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to adapt to the head circumference
- Ponytail Compatibility: Helmet great for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Cast-in bottom shell for extra durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN fall detection chip
- GoggFit: device that allows to attach glasses when the athlete does not need them while riding
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets
All out products are shipped by DHL/UKMail providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over $630 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - DHL/UKMail
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be $63 or over
For all other orders including those under $63 there is a postage charge of $8
European & International delivery charges are zoned out as follows.(Bikes are not shipped internationally)
Zone 1 - Belgium, Luxemborg, France, Netherlands, Germany, Republic Of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Chanel Islands, North Scotland
Zone 2 - Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Switzerland
Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Spain
Zone 4 - Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Hungry, Sweden, Poland
Zone 4 - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Norway, Greece, Romania, Iceland,Serbia, Latvia
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details