The ABUS MoDrop masters every terrain and every driving style and always makes you want more.
The mountain bike helmet is the best companion for big mountain days, adventures on the trail or just cozy family outings.
Equipped with our MTB-specific adjustment system and the TriVider webbing distributors, this helmet offers many features that increase wearing comfort.
Visually and functionally, the helmet combines everything that a good off-road driver needs.
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a permanent connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system for adaptation to the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider webbing distributor
- Cast-in lower shell for additional durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
- GoggFit: Device that enables a goggle to be fixed when the athlete does not need it while driving
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation for this type of helmet through 6 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Bug net: Comprehensive protection against insects
All out products are shipped by DHL/UKMail providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over $630 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - DHL/UKMail
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be $63 or over
For all other orders including those under $63 there is a postage charge of $10
European & International delivery charges are zoned out as follows.(Bikes are not shipped internationally)
Zone 1 - Belgium, Luxemborg, France, Netherlands, Germany, Republic Of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Chanel Islands, North Scotland
Zone 2 - Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Switzerland
Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Spain
Zone 4 - Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Hungry, Sweden, Poland
Zone 4 - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Norway, Greece, Romania, Iceland,Serbia, Latvia
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details